Hansa Medical is a biopharmaceutical firm creating unique immunomodulatory enzymes for organ transplantation and severe autoimmune illness. The Company’s lead item, imlifidase, is a proprietary, antibody-degrading enzyme in late-stage medical advancement for kidney transplant individuals, with the possibility for further growth in other strong body organ transplantation and intense autoimmune indicators. Hansa also has a strong pipe of preclinical jobs, consisting of NiceR, where the Firm is creating unique immunoglobulin-cleaving enzymes for repeat dosing in relapsing autoimmune illness as well as oncology. Hansa Medical is based in Lund, Sweden, and its shares are listed on NASDAQ Stockholm (HNSA).
- Innovative and encouraging pipeline
- Imlifidase– prospect drug in a number of Stage 2 tests in kidney transplantation
- NiceR – Unique immunoglobulin cleaving enzymes for Repeat dosing
- EnzE – Enzyme based antibody Enhancement
- Premium global scientific network within hair transplant as well as immunology
- Board of Supervisors with long pharma as well as biotech experience
- Small as well as cutting-edge team (Approx. 60 workers).
- Based in Lund, Sweden.
- Detailed on NASDAQ Stockholm (ticker: HNSA).
- 759 MSEK in cash and also short term financial investments, March 31, 2019.